Free up some time for yourself with this quick Fajita recipe for your little ones. Our Little Monsters love getting their hands dirty putting these together!
What You Will Need
- 220g chicken breast
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper cut into strips
- 2 tsp garlic granules
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 8 soft tortilla wraps
- 100g cheddar grated
- 100g lettuce shredded
- Heat your oil on a pan and cut your chicken into little chunks and add them.
- Chop your peppers and once your chicken is cooked add them to the pan with your spices and soy sauce.
- Once ready chop up your lettuce and let the little ones grate the cheese and assemble their own.
Joke: Why can't you trust fajitas? They tend to spill the beans.