Most of our Little Monsters love chicken goujons but we don't always want to give them the frozen or takeaway option. These are a great alternative that are quick to make and they will love to help out with!
What You Will Need
- Two large chicken breast
- Corn Flakes
- 2 eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Let your Little Monsters crunch the corn flakes into smaller pieces with their hands while you chop the chicken into thin strips.
- Drizzle a little oil on a baking tray.
- Beat two eggs into a bowl and add your chicken strips.
- Add salt and pepper to your corn flakes and mix, adding a little cayenne pepper if you would like them spicy.
- Take your chicken strips from the egg mixture and add them piece by piece to your corn flake mixture coating well before adding to your tray.
- Cook for 15-20mins at 200°C or until they are cooked through.
Make sure to check in next week for more quick, easy and tasty recipes.