Marshes Brand Ambassadors
We are looking for brand ambassadors to join the team on a casual basis. Suitable candidates should be enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing individuals. One of the key roles of brand ambassador will be to manage on mall events, kids’ club activities and social activations. You should be open and willing to engage with our customers with a naturally friendly and approachable manner. Familiarity with the centre and previous experience in a similar role is desired but not essential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promotional activity support
- Supporting on mall events and activations
- Engaging with customers on the mall to ensure uptake of on mall offering
- Taking photos for use on social media
- Data collection
- Demonstrating and providing information on promoted products/services
- Distributing giveaways, brochures, flyers etc.
- Set up of promotional stands or POS and stock products
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
Good level of spoken English
Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
Self-motivated and enthusiastic
17 years +
Proven working experience as promotional staff or event staff
Experience and familiarity of Marshes Shopping Centre
Please provide at least one written reference along with your CV. Applications submitted without a reference will not be accepted.
Upon selection for the role of Brand Ambassador you will be asked to complete a security check by the Garda Central Vetting Unit. This is non-negotiable.
To apply, please send your CV and written reference to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on 16th February 2018