Clarins at Boots are hiring a Temporary Christmas Beauty Advisor!
Exciting opening for:
Temporary Christmas Clarins Beauty Advisor
LOCATION: Boots Dundalk
Duties and responsibilities:
- To promote and sell the full range of CLARINS products
- To maintain a consistently high standard of customer service and product knowledge at all times
- To achieve your own personal sales targets and objectives in line with company expectations
- To be aware of the company and account’s business objectives and targets day/week/month/year objectives
- To represent CLARINS professionally in store
- To maintain optimum levels of stock, testers and equipment at all times.
- To ensure you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that is acceptable to CLARINS Brand, your Manager and Store Area Manager.
- To maintain the level of grooming and image as outlined by the Company guidelines
- To observe and ensure merchandising guidelines are maintained and implemented
Retail/Beauty Experience ideal.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Hands-on experience with a passion for retail, cosmetics and commercial awareness.
- Numerical with the ability to interpret business data, create and achieve targets – understand targets and how to achieve
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Work with team to achieve and overachieve as a collective
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and taking initiative – Traffic stopping is an element of daily working routine
- Some retail experience required
Experience: Retail experience in cosmetics
Job Specification: varying hours per week position for busy Christmas period – flexible
Salary: Competitive hourly rate
To apply please forward your CV to: Denise.Conroy@clarins.com