During Easter the house can feel like it is coming down with chocolate. Why not make something of it and take 20mins to turn this into a fun family activity.
We have kept this super simple and are leaving it up to your Little Monsters so all you have to do is melt the chocolate and watch the little ones put them together!
What You Will Need
- 400g Milk Chocolate
- 600-800g Mini Eggs
- 125g Golden Syrup
- 125g Unsalted Butter
- 100g Mini Marshmallows
- 150g Chopped Digestives
- 250g White Chocolate
This recipe should make enough for 16 pieces!
Joke: How do eggs stay healthy? They "Egg-cercize"
- Line an approx. 22cm x 22cm baking tray with parchment/greaseproof paper
- Melt the 400g of chocolate, butter and golden syrup over a bain marie or in short bursts in the microwave until melted
- Add your marshmallows, mini eggs and chopped digestives to your chocolate mixture, fold together and add to your baking tray spreading it evenly and pressing it down with the back of a spoon
- Melt your white chocolate and pour over the top with some chopped up mini eggs
- Refridgerate to set then serve and enjoy!
Happy Baking! Tune in next week for more great recipes that your Little Monster's can help with.